Monday, October 02, 2023, 09:00am - 12:00pm
Location: Kennebec Valley Chamber
269 Western Ave
Augusta, ME 04330
Time: 0900 - 1200pm
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infant
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
Contact: David Mejia at 207-592-9181 or
Space is limited Sign up today.