Sweet Dirt is hiring Dispensary Retail Sales Associates near Waterville, Maine to join their growing team. Dispensary Retail Sales Associates are responsible for helping guests, checking them out, cash handling, and customer service.
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting retail environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies, procedures, and regulations
- Maintain product knowledge
- Greet customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) systems Cannabis 365 and METRC
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Accurately dispense product
- Verify proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for patients and guests
- Responsible for completion and renewal of regulated/mandatory trainings and certifications
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Desire to learn about our products and cannabis
- Knowledge of basic computer skills; Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
- Familiarity with/ ability to learn O365, METRC and MS Dynamics
- Startup experience preferred
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/kmaconsultingllc/d59fd1f5-21d6-4591-b672-d37f54a0eafc/apply or via
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.