MaineGeneral Health is a leading health care system proud of the culture of excellence, compassion, and collaboration that extends to our patients and their families. We are committed to attracting people who share our values and strive to provide excellent customer service. Our teams are experienced, highly engaged, and committed to serving the Kennebec Valley.
- Competitive benefits package including several health plans, medical spending accounts, dental, life, and disability options.
- Generous earned time/paid time off and robust employee wellness offerings
- Opportunities for continuing professional growth and development
- Excellent orientation
- Great earned time program.
- Retirement plans with potential for employer contributions.
- Shift Differentials
We have full-time, part-time, and per diem positions open across the entire healthcare system.
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Assistants
- Behavioral Health
- Food Services
- Environmental Services
- Finance & Revenue Cycle
- Supply Chain
For a complete list of openings and to apply, please visit www.mainegeneral.org/careers.
Have questions? Contact our recruitment team at .